We’ve talked about the price point and a bit of specs yesterday over at the RJMarmol.com Official Facebook page but today, we’re letting you in on the complete details. Check below:
- 4.5″ Capacitive Touch Panel – That’s even bigger than my iPhone 5 screen!
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – It may not be Jelly Bean but it’s the next best thing.
- 4 GB Internal, MicroSD up to 32GB – Expandable memory: The sort of feature iPhone fans can only dream of…
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor – The next best thing to Quad Core, and only a few smartphones have that.
- Wi-Fi / 3G / GPS / Bluetooth – Decent network features
- 5MP Camera, Front: VGA – This I gotta see if they’re 5MP camera is so-so, or so good.
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby – Ah, another feature iPhone fans salivate on. Especially, if your network still has no fully-functional, nationwide-LTE coverage until now (hmp!). Let’s face it, two is always better than one.
You know what, I think I actually want to have one! :)
I don’t know about you but that sounds like a good deal for P4,999! Better keep an eye on the Lazada.com.ph website as it launches tomorrow. And if you’ve been looking for a budget-friendly Android, the Cherry Mobile Thunder may just be it for you. Now, if only I can get a hold of a unit for review. Hmmm.