iPhone 4S vs iPhone 5 Side by Side Comparison (Specs and Actual Performance) by RJMarmol.com – iPhone App News and Reviews. Should you upgrade to the iPhone 5 if you’re coming from the 4S? Or wait for the iPhone 5S/6?
Founder/Chief Editor, RJMarmol.com
Hi! I'm RJ. I'm currently the owner, website administrator, content creator and curator at RJMarmol.com -- a technology blog focused on iPhone apps news and reviews. I consider myself an early adopter in all things web-tech and don't mind tearing apart anything bound by screws. Prior to this madness, I've worked as Customer Service Representative for various BPO companies in the banking, health insurance, telecoms and directory assistance industry. I've also worked extensively in semiconductor manufacturing as Equipment Test Technician for 7 years repairing and maintaining various handlers and testers of integrated circuits (ICs) -- the thing your electronic devices are made of. My first love, however is -- and always will be writing (and singing in the shower, if that counts). Say hi anytime, I won't judge you. :)
- How to Create a Talking Tom style App | Tutorial | Objective-C | CocoaTouch | Xcode | iPhone | ChupaMobile
- This is Why I'm Not Getting That Starbucks 2013 Planner
- Withdraw Money From Your Globe GCash Effortlessly Using The All-New Globe GCash ATM-Style Card
- iPad mini at home in VW Jetta
- Gordon Dropped it Like it's Hot
Proof of the Pudding
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
If you own an iProduct (iPhone, iPad etc), don't get left behind, make RJMarmol.com your daily news source today!
Click here to get FREE updates by Email